Simple vanilla cookies are tasty in wintertime with tea or coffee. It’s a unique recipe for biscuits that you want to bake for your children. These delicious vanilla flavor biscuits can be enjoyed at lunch for the school students.
How to Make Vanilla Biscuits
- Flour 250g
- Sugar 2pk
- Eggs 1pc
- Vanilla essence few drops
- Butter 125g
- Salt 1 pinch
- Flour for work surface 1TL
- To make simple vanilla biscuits, firstly, you have to knee the flour, butter, egg, sugar, salt, and vanilla essence to make a smooth and soft dough.
- After making the dough wrap it in cling film and place it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- While preheating the oven at 180 degrees top and bottom and keep the baking sheet with baking paper.
- Then roll the dough on the work surface and shape them according to your favorite biscuit sketches.
- Place all the biscuits on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until they change the color into light yellow.
Tips to Make Delicious Cookies
- After baking, let the biscuits cool down a little and let them toss into icing or powdered sugar.
- If you are a chocolate lover, you can also be glazed, decorated, and dip these biscuits with chocolate to make them chocolaty.
- Let them completely dry before placing them into the jar.
- Instead of vanilla essence, you can also use vanilla sugar and vanilla pulp.
- These biscuits go well with tea and coffee.
How To Make Chocolate Chip Biscuits
Here we have the perfect recipe of chocolate chip cookies that every mom and child must want to try.
- Butter (cut into pieces) 150g
- Icing sugar 150g
- vanilla sugar 1 pack
- Egg 1 piece
- Flour 220g
- baking powder 0.5 pack
- Salt 1 pinch
- Milk 4th tbsp
- Chocolate (white, chopped) 80g
- Chocolate chips (dark) 80g
- Ground cinnamon) 1pinch
- Cut the butter into small pieces and put it in a bowl now. Beat the butter with icing sugar and vanilla sugar until it becomes a fluffy mixture.
- Add egg to this fluffy mixture and beat until it becomes creamy.
- Now mix flour, baking powder, and salt and add the creamy texture to make a soft dough. Add milk to make it smoother and keep beating.
- Now add white chocolate and mix the dough.
- Finally, add the cinnamon and dark chocolate chips into the dough and keep folding.
- Place the baking sheet into a baking tray and place it in preheated oven at 180°C on top and bottom heat.
- Give the dough’s round shape, press them flat with a spoon, and place them on a baking sheet with a bit of distance.
- Bake the cookies for about 10-12 minutes in a preheated oven with a preheated oven.
- Let cookies cool and dry, then serve immediately with tea or store into an airtight container.
Tips to Make Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
- From this dough, you can make 12 chocolate chip cookies.
- Dark chopped chocolate also be used instead of chocolate chips.
- If you do not like white chocolate, you can also use mil,k chocolate, or a mixture of dark and met.
- You can also add the mixture of chopped nuts and almonds to the dough with chocolate chips.
- Serve it with milk to your children to make their breakfast more healthy.
Also read: How long to bake pork chops.