In the following article, we get to know about How long to bake pork chops? So, don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully.
Ingredients to bake pork chops:
- Zucchini (200 g)
- Fennel with green (350 g)
- red onion (100 g)
- Tomatoes (350 g)
- Tbsp olive oil
- Tl caraway seeds
- tl Anissa
- Teaspoon black peppercorns
- Teaspoon sea salt (coarse)
- Tbsp olive oil
- Pork chops (220 g each)
- g caper apples
- g black olives (with ston)
Preparation to bake pork chops
- Debone the chops, remove the fat, and cut into strips as thick as a finger.
- Clean 1 zucchini (200 g) and 1 fennel with greens (350 g) and cut into approx. 1 cm thick slices, set aside the fennel greens in cold water. Cut 1 red onion (100 g) into thin rings. Halve 4 tomatoes (350 g) crosswise and mix in a bowl with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1⁄2 teaspoons each of caraway seeds, aniseed seeds, black peppercorns, and coarse sea salt are roughly crushed in a mortar.
- Preheat the oven and tray to 220 degrees (gas 3-4, convection not recommended).
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan. Rub 2 pork chops (220 g each) on both sides with the spice mixture and fry in the pan for 1 minute on both sides.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven. Spread the cutlets with the frying oil, vegetables (tomato cut surfaces facing up), 40 g caper apples, and 40 g black olives with stone on top. Season with the rest of the spice mixture and add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Cook the meat and vegetables in the oven on the 2nd rack from the bottom for 15 minutes, then take them out and let them rest briefly. Pat the fennel green dry, cut roughly, and sprinkle over it. Baguette goes well with it.
Feel free to experiment with the baked vegetables: peppers and aubergines also go well with the chops.
Also read: how often should you bathe your dog