Sugar Scrub exfoliates gently and smoothes out the skin, making your appearance even more soft and beautiful. Some people believe body scrubs aren’t suitable for dry skin. However, that is not the case! Body scrubs remove dead skin cells. After that, they moisturize the skin.
The Sugar Body Scrub can be applied before shaving as a way to pamper yourself. Ingrown hairs can be prevented by using the scrub to clear pores and exfoliate rough skin. Keep reading to learn how to make your sugar scrub. I’m going to share an amazing sugar scrub recipe with you.
How to make Sugar Scrub (Vanilla)?
Five minutes should be enough for this easy recipe with organic ingredients! Knowing what ingredients are in my homemade body scrub is the best part of DIY sugar scrub. Additionally, you can customize sugar scrub recipes to meet your personal preferences and needs by making them at home. There is no better way to treat your skin than with this vanilla sugar scrub! It is a sensory experience like no other!
- Sugar canned would be best
- Vanilla beans, you can also add vanilla extract if you don’t have fresh vanilla sticks.
- Any essential oil ( I add coconut oil )
I made the vanilla scrub using the sugar cane and the seeds of a freshly ripe vanilla bean. Cut the vanilla bean with the help of a kitchen scissor wide open and scrape away the tiny black seeds to make this scrub. The vanilla scent will become more fragrant over time if you use fresh vanilla beans.
Benefits of this amazing Vanilla Sugar Scrub
- When it comes to removing rough skin from knees, elbows, the soles of feet, and the feet’ heels, raw sugar is a great solution. This resulted in a fake tan or suntan that appeared more even and smooth after the old layer of dead skin cells had been removed.
- Fake and real tans will last longer if you exfoliate your skin with sugar scrubs before going onto the beach or applying faux tan sprays.
- During the scrub, the raw sugar and cane from vanilla and cane gently exfoliate while nourishing coconut oil soothes and moisturizes the skin.
- This scrub has inflammation-reducing properties.
- Vanilla contains antioxidants that aid in the fight against free radicals that cause aging skin.
You can use the vanilla extract to a scent sugar scrub instead of vanilla essence. Vanilla’s warm aroma works well with other ingredients. This cinnamon sugar body scrub recipe can be made by replacing the vanilla with one teaspoon of ground cinnamon. The best part about home homemade sugar scrub is customizing it and adding color according to your preference, mood, and choice.
Let your creativity jump out and make sugar scrubs with different variations. All you need to do is change vanilla beans with any other ingredient you love and want to make. I hope you will find this article helpful, make this easy sugar scrubs recipe and enjoy the ME TIME!
Also read: how to introduce yourself in an interview